Saturday, October 31, 2009

craft show and clown convention



I'm getting ready for a big craft show next week, then right after that I leave for a clown convention. Imagine 300 clowns in one hotel. we have classes, competitions, social events, jams and an awards banquet. It is so much fun! It's held in Laughlin, Nevada every year in November. I'm going to compete in skits, face painting and parade acts. They also have make-up and balloon competitions which I'm not doing this year. We have wonderful vendors that sell anything a clown could desire. My husband is a videographer (non-clown) and he tapes all the competitions and sells the DVDs. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are also clowns and are coming. It's going to be a riot. Here I am as Zilly the Clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment